Entrepreneurs create ideas for new products and services all the time. Let's ensure yours is going places by exploring whether a market exists for your idea.
Does your idea fill a gap in the marketplace?
One way to find out if a market exists is to look at market data such as industry trends, demographics, and competitors. You can then use this data to help you with next steps for your business launch or expansion. Whether you need research to determine if your new business idea is feasible or for developing your business plan, we've got you covered.
We can provide data related to:
- Demographic information on your potential customers (population, age group, income levels, where they live, etc.)
- Competitor lists specific to your business including data such as business type, location, revenue, number of employees, industry, and more
- Average financial performance ratios for your industry
- Contact information for business associations, suppliers, manufacturers/producers, and retailers/distributors/wholesalers
- Consumer spending data that includes how much your target market spends on similar products or services to the one you are taking to market
- Industry news and trends to assist in determining the events that are happening in your market place that may affect your business success
- International trade data to assist in determining the trends around importing and exporting
Need help data mining?
We make market research uncomplicated. Call us.Contact us