Do you see the potential of the cannabis industry in Alberta, but not sure how to get started or what the regulations are? We're here to help clear the smoke!
From seed to sale, there will be a number of opportunities to get involved in the growing cannabis industry. Join us to learn about the possibilities and options you may not have considered yet. You will also learn about the regulations you will face and how to get going... legally!
Whether you’re just starting out and looking for guidance, or you’re well versed in proposed regulations, everyone will find value in learning about the following from industry professionals and government personnel:
- Learn about existing and proposed cannabis legislation including what you will have to do to keep on the right side of the law
- Hear from key players in the industry about their business and where they see big opportunities ahead
- Learn from key members of government and experts about how you can get your cannabis retail location up and running
- Hear about key legislation that could completely change the way you are planning your business
- Ask your burning small business questions to our panel of experts with an open Q&A period
- Wai Tse Ramirez—City of Edmonton Bylaws and Business Licensing
- Jake Burlet—CEO, Royal Canadian Cannabis
- Lindsay Blackett—Consultant, Government Relations & Public Policy, Canadian Cannabis Chamber
- Ryan Black—Director of Intergovernmental Relations, Alberta Cannabis Secretariat
Cost: Free26 Apr 2018 - 2:00pm to 4:00pm 9910, 9910B 109 ST, EDMONTON, AB