Business Link is pleased to bring programming and resources to Alberta entrepreneurs to drive the growth and resilience of Alberta businesses. This page highlights all the resources you may need to stay up to date on what is happening at Business Link.
To speak with our media team or for more information please contact us here.
About Business Link
Business Link helps Alberta small businesses start and thrive. They provide one-on-one coaching and advice, market research, access to experts, training and education, and specialized support for Indigenous and immigrant entrepreneurs. Business Link provides clarity and confidence to aspiring and established small business owners in Alberta, connecting them to the most relevant resources within the entrepreneurial ecosystem.
Support services include:
- Expert business advice and support
- One-on-one support and guidance
- Market research, on-demand digital resources, guidebooks and interactive tools
- Education, training and networking opportunities
- Specialized support for Indigenous and immigrant entrepreneurs
Supporting Small Business
We have supported thousands of entrepreneurs and business owners over the past 25 years. Over the past year we have worked with over 5000 clients at many different stages of business. Learn more about the impact we had on small businesses in Alberta by reading out annual report.
We worked with 5139 clients.
We fulfilled 9075 client inquiries.
Type of Inquiries
- Idea Stage: 2110
- Market Research: 1479
- Inquiries related to regulations, permits, licenses, etc.: 1095
- Business plan inquiries: 732
- Business plans reviewed: 104
- Financing inquiries: 1684