Join us for our first-ever Report to the Community event as we celebrate entrepreneurship across the province and the impact that Business Link has on business in Alberta.
Please join us following our Annual General Meeting for this unique opportunity to engage with the Business Link team, Board of Directors, stakeholders and our new Executive Director, Barbara McKenzie.
This year we will be showcasing some of the amazing entrepreneurs we have worked with, including:
- Dallas Arcand, Artist/Entrepreneur
- Samar Anjum, Trazor World
- Shane Breau, The Shoe Shine Shack
- Rendi Dennis, Tiny Hoppers
- Diana Harrison, Art of Charcuterie
- Claudio La Rocca, Camola Sustainable Foods
- Paige Maenhout, Little Lungs First Aid
- Lorna Mutegyeki, Msichana
- Janet Wilson, Time Squared
We look forward to having you join us for a casual afternoon of connecting, sharing and learning.
Join us to create invaluable connections.
Please know that by registering to attend this event you are authorizing us to share your contact information with our event partners.
Photos will be taken at this event. If you would prefer that we don’t use your photos on social media or for promotional purposes, please let a Business Link representative know at the event.Sign Up