In partnership with our event sponsor Strathcona County, join us in Sherwood Park for an afternoon of learning, connecting, and honest conversation with local entrepreneurs.
Are you interested in learning from the challenges and success of other entrepreneurs? Want to find out how they moved through their challenges to find success in their business?
January is usually reserved for setting goals, making plans, and preparing for success in the year ahead. Well, that’s all great, but we want to talk about the real challenges of business and what we can all learn from them as we head into 2020.
There will be time to connect with our Business Link team, guest entrepreneurs and partners from Strathcona County, Economic Development and Tourism, Edmonton Chamber of Commerce, AMA, Futurpreneur, AWE, and ATB Entrepreneur Centre before and after the panel discussion.
- Carrie Doll, Carrie Doll Consulting
- Jackson Fisk, Goal Zero
- Dusty LeGrande, MOBILIZE ᐊᐧᐢᑲᐄᐧᐃᐧᐣ
- Nicole Matos, Rivet Management
- Stephen Petasky, The Luxus Group
- Morẹ́nikẹ́ Ọláòṣebìkan Ribbon Rouge Foundation
- Barbara McKenzie, Executive Director, Business Link
Cost: $10Register Now!