Are you Export Ready? What you Need to Know About Exporting Your Services
What comes to when you think of export? Exporting of products? Did you know you can also export your SERVICES?
Learn how to get your services across Alberta borders. Successful export expansions need a solid foundation and a strong export strategy. Ensure that you’re familiar with the guidelines needed for exporting your services and take advantage of this opportunity to get the latest information and updates from Samuel Boatang, Trade Commissioner for Alberta. Learn about some of the challenges that business owners have faced when exporting their services and how to set your business up for success.
By the end of the one hour session you will know:
- What service export is, and why it is suddenly so important?
- Things to consider when exporting services
- How to export services
- How to find international/foreign business partners and buyers?
- The role of information technology in service export.
You’ll have an opportunity to ask your export questions to our experts and you’ll hear from Karima-Catherine (KC) Goundiam, who will share her export tips and tricks after successfully exporting her service business, B2Bee Match.
- Samuel Boateng, CITP® FIBP®, Trade Commissioner for Alberta and NWT Global Affairs Canada
- Karima-Catherine [KC] Goundiam CEO B2Bee Match
Register for free today!