Build a Business Over Lunch
Join Matt from Business Link, Tiffany from Futurpreneur, and Varun from Shopify to learn how to build a business over lunch and learn about some of the resources available to new business in Calgary and the rest of Alberta.
- The legal steps you need to take to start an online business in Alberta.
- What you need to consider when choosing a business structure.
- How to prepare a cash flow and business plan.
- How to get financing using a cash flow projection and business plan.
- Get your store online quick and seamlessly
- How to give your customers the best online experience
About the Presenters
Matt is a Strategist with Business Link. He supports business owners and guides them through all aspects of their entrepreneurial journey. Originally from the UK, Matt has been a business owner and teacher, he is passionate about helping business owners better serve their customers.
Tiffany is the Business Development Manager for Futurpreneur in Northern Alberta. Futurpreneur is a non profit organization that helps young entrepreneurs between the ages of 18 and 39 with free business planning, financing and free mentorship.
Varun is the Programs and Community Manager at Shopify for the city of Calgary. Born and raised in Montreal, Varun has called Calgary home for the last 3 years all while supporting businesses and helping them level up their online stores.