Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion in Business in Alberta
To mark the celebration of the Canadian Multiculturalism Day, we will bring Entrepreneurs and business leaders from different communities to discuss the issue of Diversity, Equity, and inclusion in Alberta Business Ecosystem.
At Business Link, we take pride in supporting entrepreneurs of all backgrounds and cultures. We are always actively inclusive in our cultural understanding and awareness of the populations and communities of our province and country.
This virtual panel, moderated by Business Link CEO Barbara McKenzie will feature a diverse group of panelists who will come together to discuss diversity in entrepreneurship and what diversity, equity and inclusion mean to them, as well as how lack of diversity can show in the entrepreneurial ecosystem. Panelists include:
- Marcela Mandeville, CEO, Alberta Women Entrepreneurs
- Ken Kobly, President of Alberta Chamber of Commerce
- Marie-Laure Polydore, CEO, Sumato Consulting Inc.
- Brenda Chalifoux, CEO, EVE Pay+
- Diane Berreth, Entrepreneur and Business Coach with Community Futures Disabilities Program
Register for free today!