Lean Mean Business Machine Webinar Series Fall 2022
Discover how you can use simple process improvement tools to save time, empower your people and increase your bottom line.
Lean Solutions: Transform your Business into a Lean Mean Business Machine
Unleash the power of Lean Six Sigma and transform your business from unorganized chaos to a Lean Mean Business Machine. Eliminate waste, address the root cause of problems, and design an efficient, effective, and profitable venture.
- Develop a game plan to cause the lean transformation of your business
- Learn how to measure your business processes and identify opportunities
- Immediate practical application of Lean Concepts in your business
Watch the other part of the series
- Watch The 8 Deadly Wastes: What you Can’t See that’s Silently Killing your Business
- Watch Lean Solutions: Transform your Business into a Lean Mean Business Machine
- ???? businesslink.ca/resources/recorded-webinars (after 2-3 business days from original air date)
This event is for entrepreneurs in the start-up stage of their business journey looking for resources, support, and guidance.
Learn more about the presenter
Holly Blair is a Lean Consultant and Chemical Engineer with 17 years of experience in the chemical processing, healthcare, and manufacturing industries. She started her career as a process engineer in the chemical processing industry and along the way discovered the power of Lean Six Sigma to transform organizations and make a massive difference for the people who work there. With that possibility in mind, Holly went about collecting letters after her name to learn as much as possible: Lean Six Sigma Master Black Belt, Professional Engineer, Change Management Practitioner, Business Analyst, Certified Executive Coach – it’s quite the collection! Holly has a knack for distilling business processes down to what really works, creating ease and simplicity in otherwise chaotic and complex environments. Holly created Engineering Possibilities in 2018 to make a difference for businesses and organizations with Process Transformation and absolutely loves her work!