Lean Mean Business Machine – 3-Part Series
Discover how you can use simple process improvement tools to save time, empower people and increase your bottom line.
September 8, 11:00 A.M. – 12:00 P.M. Part 1: The 8 Deadly Wastes: What you Can’t See that’s Silently Killing your Business
90% of your daily activities are killing your business. The 8 Deadly Wastes include all the waiting, mistake-correcting, and time-wasting activities that consume your operations. This conversation will breathe life into your business.
- Develop an understanding of the Lean Concepts of 8 Wastes and Value Analysis
- Immediate practical application of the 8 Wastes in your business processes
- Waste identification exercise and action plan creation
October 13, 11:00 A.M. – 12:00 P.M. Part 2: Rip the Band-Aid Off For Good: A Crash Course in Root Cause Analysis
Businesses often apply band-aid solutions to problems and then later wonder why the problem comes back! Learn how to identify the true root causes of your process problems and deal with them once and for all.
- Develop an understanding of the Lean Concept of Root Cause Analysis, The 5 Why’s and Fishbone Diagrams
- Immediate practical application of Root Cause Analysis in your business
November 10, 11:00 A.M. – 12:00 P.M. Part 3: Lean Fundamentals: How to Take Your Business to the Next Level, Now!
There’s a myth that Lean Six Sigma only applies to corporations. In fact, the lean tools apply to any process and have immense potential for elevating the efficiency and effectiveness of businesses of any size! Discover
- Discover the power of Lean Six Sigma tools including Process Mapping, Kanban, SMED, Cell Design and Poka-Yoke
- Immediate practical application of Lean Concepts in your business
Presented By: Holly Blair, Engineering Possibilities
Holly Blair is a Lean Consultant and Chemical Engineer with over 14 years of experience in the chemical processing, healthcare and manufacturing industries. She started her career as a process engineer in the chemical processing industry and along the way discovered the power of Lean Six Sigma to transform organizations and make a massive difference for the people who work there. With that possibility in mind, Holly went about collecting letters after her name to learn as much as possible: Lean Six Sigma Master Black Belt, Professional Engineer, Change Management Practitioner, Business Analyst, Certified Executive Coach – it’s quite the collection! Holly has a knack for distilling business processes down to what really works, creating ease and simplicity in otherwise chaotic and complex environments. Holly created Engineering Possibilities in 2018 to make a difference for businesses and organizations with Process Transformation and absolutely loves her work!