Personal Budgeting for the Busy & Cash Strapped Entrepreneur
Join us for this webinar to learn more about an easy and effective practical approach to personal budgeting. You will learn concepts that you will be able to apply in your personal AND business life.
The ultimate goal is to help you enhance your personal financial well being. This webinar is for you if you are interested in stopping the erosion of cash and developing the financial muscle you need to navigate and thrive during COVID-19.
• Anchored Advisory’s Holistic Approach to personal budgeting
• Who is competing for your dollar and what you can do about that?
• The nature of costs (ie. Opportunity and Sunk costs) and how they impact your personal budget
• Components of a personal budget
• Tips for achieving quick wins – Identify low hanging fruit and free some cash
Register for free today!
Facilitated by: Jenipher Chitate MBA, CPA, CMA, Anchored Advisory Services
Anchored Advisory Services specializes in helping entrepreneurs manage and overcome adversity and risk. The Company is convinced that, to survive the COVID-19 storm you need all hands-on deck. A sound personal financial budget is a must have in your survival toolbox.
Please note: Our expert will address as many questions as possible, but we cannot guarantee all questions will be answered. This webinar may be recorded.