Congratulations on starting your business! You’ve registered your trade name, partnership or you’ve incorporated, now what? This introductory webinar will focus on all of your ‘what next’ questions when it comes to setting up your business for financial success.
Some of the topics to be covered include:
– What is a business number, and changes to how it is assigned after registration
– Choosing a Financial year-end (for incorporated companies)
– Electing either the quick method or regular method of GST reporting- the differences between both methods and how to choose the best one
– How to pay yourself and family members from your business
– Setting up a basic accounting tracking system
Join us to set your business up for tax season success!
Please note: By registering to attend this event you are authorizing us to share your contact information with our event partners.
This program may be recorded.