Staying on Top of Small Business Taxes
This webinar is ideal for sole proprietors, start-ups and small to medium sized businesses.
Businesses can’t avoid filing taxes, whether they’re profitable or not. It’s a good idea to equip yourself with some tax strategies that will maximize your business income tax deductions and help you avoid interest and penalties.
This webinar will help you understand:
- Which Canadian Income Tax Return you need for your small business
- How to comply with Canadian tax standards as a sole proprietor versus a corporation
- What business expenses are legitimate Canadian income tax deductions
- If you can you claim expenses on income tax without receipts
- What the Canadian and provincial small business corporate tax rates are
- When Canadian corporate income tax returns need to be filed, and what happens if they’re not filed on time
- The chances of a corporation being audited by Canada Revenue Agency
Plus: Businesses who do out of province sales can find it challenging to know which sales taxes to apply. You’ll also learn about CRA’s GST/HST place of supply rules and various provincial sales tax registration requirements across Canada for selling online.
Vartika Satija, CPA
David Crawford, CPA, Achen Henderson CPAs
Register for free today!