This is an advanced session explaining the more advanced and complex concepts of financial statements, including: accruals, amortization, accelerated depreciation, accrued payables, work in process, non-operating income, goodwill, earnings per share and cash and accrual accounting.
• How are cash and accrual accounting different?
• Why is my balance sheet so complicated?
• What is depreciation?
• Why are prepaid expenses assets?
• How do I account for intangible assets?
• What are retained earnings?
• How are earnings per share determined?
• What is non-operating income?
• To be able to review and interpret more complex financial statements
• To understand the terminology needed to better connect with financial professionals
Join us to gain the skills you need to succeed. Register now to secure your spot!