A healthy balance sheet is critical for any business owner looking to attract investors, buyers, or lenders. In this session, you will learn how to create a balance sheet that appears healthy to these stakeholders.
• What does having a healthy balance sheet mean?
• How do others look at my balance sheet?
• What are the measures of balance sheet health?
• What does an investor look at?
• What does the bank look at?
• How can I “cure” an unhealthy balance sheet?
• To understand the key ratios that are used to measure a healthy balance sheet
• To be able to explain the actions necessary to fix an unhealthy balance sheet
Don’t miss out – register now!