November 18, 2021
Growing a business is like building a house. You start making the plans, then you build the foundation and you finish with the external and interior finishing.
This webinar will go through each of the key stages for a successful growth strategy. At each step, we will give you advice, as well as suggestions on key indicators that you should monitor.
If you’re like many entrepreneurs, you rarely take time to sit down and think about your future growth—how to take your company to the next level in a smart, disciplined way.
You will learn:
- The strategies entrepreneurs use to create and grow successful companies.
- How to communicate your expertise and the value of your products and services using 5 different types of content to generate B2B leads and sales.
- Discover how a SWOT analysis can provide a clear picture of your business’s current strengths, weaknesses, and opportunities
- How to strategically create content for various types of buyers to maximize the impact of your marketing efforts.
- Learn about building an action plan to achieve a clear vision of where you want to take your business in the next 3-5 years.
Juliet Cruz, Senior Account Manager, BDC
Juliet’s career in the financial services industry spans over 25 years with 20 years in corporate and business banking. As a senior lender at BDC, Juliet is passionate about supporting small and medium sized businesses grow and making a positive impact on them. She is very proud to be part of Canada’s only bank devoted exclusively to entrepreneurs.