October 20, 2021
We’re proud to support incredible Indigenous entrepreneurs across Alberta and celebrate the cultures and various contributions of First Nations, Inuit, and Métis peoples in Canada.
Business Link’s Indigenous Services is excited to present our second annual Indigenous small business forum. This forum will support Indigenous entrepreneurs and small business owners by providing tools, resources, and guidance to help them start or grow their business.
Topics of discussions:
- Indigenous entrepreneurship in Canada
- The future of Indigenous business in Canada
- Business Link #IndigenousMade Campaign
- How to use technology to grow your business
- and a fireside chat from Bobbie Racette, Virtual Gurus