June 25, 2020
During difficult times, there are additional matters to consider when starting a business. Learn how to get the fundamentals right from the start, along with tips to thrive during and post COVID-19.
- What industries are most resilient during COVID-19?
- What business structure fits my business today, in one month and in six months?
- Communication strategies with your new customers
- Framework for Understanding What’s Changed & How to Adapt
- Online tools to get you going quickly and affordably
- Promotions & offers provided by different online tools for small businesses
- Plus much more.
Facilitated by: Derek Hopfner, Founded
Derek Hopfner is the co-founder of Founded, a leading legal automation platform used by 1000+ businesses, law firms and large enterprises. Founded automates legal work, including incorporations, legal documents, and ongoing compliance, providing a fast, intuitive and collaborative experience. Previously, Derek was a business lawyer in Edmonton and held director positions in several non-profit organizations.