Supporting Indigenous Business in Alberta
“Indigenous Made is an important campaign for us,” says Holly Atjecoutay, Director of Indigenous Services at Business Link. “We are committed to helping Indigenous entrepreneurs grow their businesses and succeed in the local marketplace.”
What is Indigenous Made?
The Indigenous Made campaign helps Indigenous businesses showcase their products and services to the general public, with the goal of increasing awareness. We’re proud to support incredible Indigenous entrepreneurs across Alberta and celebrate the cultures and various contributions of First Nations, Inuit, and Métis peoples in Canada.
Who is the campaign for?
- Indigenous Entrepreneurs who want to share that they are Indigenous Made or Indigenous owned.
- Entrepreneurs looking for unique ways to promote and market their business.
- Indigenous businesses looking for a new way to support other Indigenous owned businesses.
- Consumers looking to support Indigenous owned and products made by Indigenous businesses.
Why should your business participate?
- By downloading the Indigenous Made decal and adding it to your website, you are sharing that you are Indigenous Made, showcasing the strength, resiliency and success of Indigenous business in Alberta.
- Businesses who share that they are Indigenous Made using the hashtag #IndigenousMade will be featured on Business Link Social Media channels.
- Opportunity to be included in future Business Link marketing campaigns for Indigenous Made.