Exporting: Opportunities & Resources
We would like to invite you to join us for a virtual panel discussion with Service Providers from across Alberta who are here to support you and your Export business.
Are you looking for information on the supports available to Exporting businesses in Alberta? Join us, with our panelists for a discussion on their organizations, what supports they can provide, and why you should consider exporting to interprovincial and international markets if you haven’t already.
- Samuel Boateng, Trade Commissioner, Trade Commissioner Services, TCS
- Amit Ahluwalia, Account Manager, Export Development Corporation, EDC
- Jared Huston, Senior Advisor, Capital and Exports, Alberta Export Expansion Program
- John Gerum, Export Program Manager, Edmonton Chamber of Commerce, TAP – Edmonton
- Christina Forth, Senior Vice President – Prairies, FFAF Cargo Edmonton
Facilitated by: Audrey Allotey, Small Business Strategist, Business Link
Join us to create invaluable connections.
Please note: By registering to attend this event you are authorizing us to share your contact information with our event partners.
This program is only open to Alberta entrepreneurs and small business owners and businesses operating in Alberta.
This program may be recorded.