Are you struggling to secure financing for your business? Join us for a deep dive into the financial and non-financial information banks and investors consider when evaluating requests.
• Why will I need additional financing and capital?
• What are the typical sources of financing?
• What are the advantages and disadvantages?
• How are lenders and investors different?
• Why do I need a business plan, and how do I create one?
• What are leverage ratios, and how should I use them?
• How do leverage ratios vary between business types?
• How do lenders look at my business?
• To understand how a bank or investor will evaluate your business and the steps necessary for you to get your financial statements and business plans ready to present to lenders and investors.