The Money Side of Business
This is an advanced session explaining the essential tools and techniques of financial management for a business owner, including budget creation and monitoring, cash management, product/division/customer analysis, planning/forecasting, and trend analysis.
Learning objectives: To be able to use financial management tools to evaluate a business and make informed financial decisions.
We’ll answer the FAQ:
- What’s financial management?
- What tools can help operate my business?
- How do I determine if a product is profitable?
- What’s my most profitable product?
- Who are my most profitable customers?
- Why do I need a budget?
- How do I create and use a budget?
- What reports do I need?
- How do I tell where my business is heading?