January 7, 2021
Are you looking to grow your business by selling to the City of Edmonton?
- Join us for this webinar presentation hosted by the City of Edmonton to learn more about the following topics;
- Overview of City structure and purchasing methods
- Types of procurement opportunities
- SAP Ariba information
- What you need to know, valuable tips
- Resources to help you sell
Roger Lockwood, Director of Procurement, City of Edmonton
Michael Stankowski, SCMP, Senior Buyer, City of Edmonton
Michael is a Supply Chain Management Professional who joined the City of Edmonton in 2016. He has extensive experience in competitive bid law, contracting, and supplier management. He has worked in procurement for 10 years both in the public and private sectors and brings his experience from multiple industries including education, utility and government. Michael holds a Supply Chain Management Designation and is currently working on a Bachelor’s Degree in Management.