Market Research Expertise
Entrepreneurs create ideas for new products and services all the time. Let’s ensure yours is going places by exploring whether a market exists for your idea.
Does your idea fill a gap in the marketplace? One way to find out if a market exists is to look at market data such as industry trends, demographics, and competitors. You can then use this data to help you with the next steps for your business launch or expansion. Whether you need research to determine if your new business idea is feasible or for developing your business plan, we’ve got you covered.
We can provide data related to:
- Demographic information including various population breakdowns, age groupings, income data, household spending, education and occupation information, etc.
- Business lists (competitors, suppliers, etc.) including data such as business type, location, revenue, number of employees, industry, and more.
- Average financial performance ratios for your industry.
- Industry news and trends to assist in determining the issues that are happening in your marketplace that may affect your business success.
- International trade data to assist in determining the trends around importing and exporting.
Please complete every field in the form below to the best of your ability.
A Market Research Coordinator will respond to your request within 3 weeks.